Thursday 20 May 2010

Kate Moss for Topshop SS10 - My top 3 items




After what has seemed to be the longest wait ever for Kate Moss collection, I was extremely excited to be going to Topshop today in the hope of some new items, these Stella McCartney inspired shorts are my favourite piece and I would love, love, love a jacket to match...I know there is a Karen Millan one but nothing beats Topshop except the real thing, however, I didn't get the shorts as £60 seemed a bit excessive and after recently buying 3 pairs of shorts I can't justify another pair just yet, which is a shame!
I also love the gorgeous silk cape-like blouse, but this was sadly not in my Topshop, only online and London are luckily enough to receive this beauty, and as the internet is already out of stock in the size I would want, I have no hope, except eBay but no doubt I will get ripped off so will not partake in purchasing this, I'm not even going to get my hands on a return as due to it being a limited edition item, can only be returned to the internet!
Last but not least, the beauty which is the feather cape, this little treasure however is once again only available online and in 214, but if it is still in stock on payday I will have to order it as I love a Kate Moss cape....seriously...I have a gorgeous embellished one from 2008, but I got the best one in Christmas 2007 Collection, a beautiful lace number which I will have in my wardrobe forever...it really is beautiful and is one of my most loved items of clothing I have ever owned.



Although I have not purchased any Kate Moss items, yet got sucked in by a Boutique dress as well as a cute cream blouse, Miss Moss has once again succeeded in a beautiful collection of mostly gorgeous items (I am going to ignore the lace-up front shorts) which will be definite best sellers!

xoxo Sophs

No comments:

Post a Comment