Thursday 13 May 2010

Grazia are doing a competition to win tickets to the SATC premiere!!!


Ok so just found out Grazia are running a competition to win tickets to the premiere of the best movie this year!!! I want to be strutting down the red carpet with the rest of the fashion elite so imagine my excitement when all you have to do is upload a photo of you wearing a SATC inspired outfit to their facebook page! Well straight away I have got on board with this and put together this beauty of an outfit which I really hope will win me tickets!!
In this outfit I am wearing a basic black dress from Topshop and lace leggings from Urban Outfitters, the hiker boots are Topshop too, the belt is Roberto Cavalli, which was a bargain price of £1 thanks to the outnet birthday sale. The sequin jacket I love so much and got off ebay for £62 last year after coverting it for so long in Topshop but couldn't justify £180, the corsage was Topshop sale for £1 and actually the first time I have had it on, and the bag is my pride and joy, my first ever vintage chanel!
Hopefully this is enough to get me on the red carpet with SJP
xoxo sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment