Thursday 14 April 2011

I want to be the girl with the most cake...

If you know me you will know how much I love cupcakes and in particular Fancie. cupcakes, if you are not familiar with Fancie. you are definitely missing out,it is a Sheffield based company and having been to Magnolia Bakery when I visited New York I can honestly say Fancie. cupcakes are better, it's the frosting - it is to die for.

I tried giving up cupcakes for lent until I saw Fancie's Easter menu, Creme Egg cupcakes and Malteaser bunnie cupcakes, last week I caved.

I opted for the Creme Egg one. OH. EM. GEE! It was to die for, not only was the cupcake cakey part a bit like a chocolate brownie and the frosting tasted like the Creme Egg fondant there was a Creme Egg inside it too! Fancie definitely have out done themselves!!!

A week later I am still amazed at just how amazing the Creme Egg cupcake was, so yesterday I went back for a second one, they were all gone, I thought I would go for the Malteaser bunnie, sticking with the Easter theme I thought I couldn't go wrong - I did, the Malteaser one was no where near as good, I was disappointed!!! However I am grateful to have tried and tasted the Creme Egg cupcake, the mother of all cupcakes and from now on what all foods will measure up against. If you are in the Sheffield area and want to eat the most amazing cake you will try I recommend Fancie, and if Easter is over you can always opt for Lemon, Raspberry and Almond or Victoria sponge and you won't be disappointed.




Peace, love and happy cupcake eating
xoxo Sophs

No comments:

Post a Comment