Friday 22 April 2011

Tangerine sunshine queen

Pink top
$75 - topshop.com

TopShop pink short
$66 - topshop.com

Giuseppe Zanotti ankle strap sandal
$650 - couture.zappos.com

Balenciaga clutch
bayareabags.com



Glorious English sunshine has been gracing our Country this week - people are panicing as it is only April - have we purchased our summer wardrobes yet? Probably not, well this summer I cannot wait to channel mix and match prints to create the illusion of a playsuit or jumpsuit - I have been waiting for a print I adore to appear in Topshop as so far this year the floral prints on matchy items have not been that great, I don't like navy and I don't want swirls - this week however I spotted this gorgeous tropical print - I snapped up the shorts and fingers crossed the top will still be in stock after payday! I figured the shorts would be more wearable if I can only have one, I mean they will look a treat with a striped tee, the top is a bit too predictable to wear alone...

I am praying I will get the top as together they will look a-maze-ing together...I wanna team them with a bright orange shoe and clutch to get that true summer feeling....I need a serious shop, if anyone has a winning lotto ticket please send it my way until then eBaying old clothes to buy new ones will have to just do!

Peace, love & sunshine
Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment