Friday 22 April 2011

Sworn to fun, loyal to none




Just come accross this top on www.asos.com, I love it so much, right now "Sworn to fun, loyal to none" is a mantra that sums up my life, I'm young and living life for fashion and fun right now, I maybe selfish but I don't need to be loyal to anyone, come payday this tee may make the cut as part of my new summer wardrobe, yes it's a tee and quite simple but Zoe Karssen has come up with some fabulous tees that are really easy, another one I love has the slogan "Who killed Bambi?" written across it - tees are easy to wear with patterned leggings or denim shorts on days when you just wanna be a bit cas or comfy! Tees are a staple part of my wardrobe as they form the basis of an outfit that can be worn day or night!

Peace, love and baggy tees
Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment