Thursday 14 April 2011

The Outnet 2nd Birthday sale

It's that time again when Theoutnet.com is another year older, for it's second birthday they are having a £2 designer sale, it is ticket only this year and sadly I am not one of the lucky 2000 ticket holders who will be getting a gorgeous Matthew Williamson jumpsuit for £2, or an amazing Halston clutch for £2 or some beautiful Givenchy boots for yes £2. GUTTED!!! Although I was lucky enough to get a Roberto Cavalli belt for £1 in their first birthday sale and other people should be allowed a bargain blah blah blah but I would seriously have loved a ticket and yes it's fastest finger first but I definitely would have been all over it!!

Good luck if you are one of the lucky 2000 ticket holders and I hope you get and cherish an amazing item, just like I would.

Peace, love, Chanel
xoxo Sophs

No comments:

Post a Comment