Saturday 16 June 2012

2012 Summer Bucket List

Summer is almost here....and this year I want it to be the best one yet, so here is my 2012 bucket list. 1)Get the best tan of my life. Not 100% achievable as England weather is pretty shite for at least 300 days of the year but everytime the sun is out I am going to seize the opportunity and spend it outside, I may need to build up my tan with the help of sunbeds too then really concentrate on it when I go to Corfu with my girls in September. 2)Roadtrip I want a good oldfashioned road trip to the seaside and I want to eat fish and chips on the pier and play arcade games and eat an icecream 3)Take & print lots of photos having won a fisheye camera this week, yay :o) it shouldn't be too hard just need to use it, I will be getting films taking fisheye pictures and then waiting for them to be developed. I miss waiting for pictures and standing outside boots looking at them and destroying horrible ones. I will then buy more frames and my bedroom picture wall will need to be a lot fuller than what it is. 4)Have a sleepover at Ikea obviously i know this would never happen but it would be too much fun if it did and sometimes a girl can only dream. 5)Greys Anatomy Marathon Ok so I've only watched season one so far after been convinced into it by my boxset and DVD aholic best friend but I love it and want to watch it all. 6) Play a game of rounders I can't do this on my own, next summer day off lets hit the park and have a picnic and play rounders please, this is the only sport from PE that was worth doing lets be honest rounders is fun and with the Olympics here why not get a bit sporty??? 7)Get a tattoo I know what I want, I know where I want it, I just need to stop being chicken and do it! 8)Make my own tye dye t-shirts and dip dye shorts I can blatently do this it can't be that hard and will be pretty fun 9)Give people a chance Don't disregard people straight away I guess. 10) Get fit and look beaut Need to stop eating shit and work out so that I can look beaut on my holiday and for the party season! What's on your bucketlist? Peace, love and summer 2012 Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment