Saturday 16 June 2012

How to wear the red disco pant....

How to wear the red disco pant

So after many years of lust I caved and got the black discos, worn far too much and have a love for these like many have for a pair of jeans, so I had to do it...I had to get the red...red is my most favourite colour, usually favoured in lipstick or ankle boots form and lusted after in handbags...but I had to do it, it was time the red discos would be mine! Remember the Jubilee....what did I do for it you wonder..well mostly worked the full weekend and by passed all the celebrations however Queenie didn't go unnoticed no, I benefited from the jubilee hype and enjoyed red discos with an extra 10% off thanks to the jubilee celebrations....yes american apparel you know how to make me love you more 10% off red, white and blue all weekend....BOOM!!!! The shiney red discos were mine and I just cannot get enough of them. Literally addicted to them they go with so much!!! Here are some of the ways I have worn them.... This summer I will no doubt be wearing them lots more too & in lots of different ways...red discos are my <3 right now Peace, love and red discos Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment