Wednesday 13 June 2012

Well I've often seen a cat without a grin...

Ok so I haven't blogged for a few weeks as I have been super busy with my new job...fashion is still on my radar and I will of course post pictures of my new clothes and things I am loving right now as well as some outfit blogs when I get chance but at the minute housewares are having a moment and I am becoming a little bit obsessed, I wanna buy a house and decorate one day...eventually..maybe but until then my rented flat will start to become home to some beautiful housewares thanks to Urban Outfitters of course. Now wait for it this is possibly the cutest bedding I have EVER seen, EVER...... Black and white so perfect for any colour scheme and on sale too, it has to be mine, the Alice in Wonderland theme is super cute and would look perfect in my room....NEED, WANT, LOVE!!! Peace, love and Wonderland <3 Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment