Tuesday 26 June 2012

Viva Forever I will always believe in girl power

So the Spice Girls reunited again today for the launch of the Viva Forever musical which I NEED to go and see, 100% Spice Girls fan for life, loving the girls since I was a child and always believing in Girl Power, but I must say I am disappointed with the girls outfits apart from Sporty in her gorgeous Acne dress, I am shocked she is best dressed and I am disappointed in VB for her full black outfit and standing away from the girls like she is too good for the group that made her, Emma could look ok she has played it safe but I am not feeling her shoes one bit and Geri looks too Girly.....these girls need fiercing up, I will always love them though and no matter how old I get I will want to be a Spice Girl so I have dug out my Spice Girls tour tee and am rocking this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment