Saturday 3 August 2013

Floral crowns, kimonos, jumpsuits and general summer style

This year in England we have had sunshine!!! After warning in winter I would throw a spiked lita at anyone moaning it is too hot, obviously the sun has just been beaming down and it has been nice to crack out some colour! As a kimono lover you can imagine my excitement with this years highstreet, I have not been disappointed -Topshop have provided some amazing kimono's fringed, lace, tye dye but I went for a gorgeous oriental print which I can wear in winter too, I was wowed when Annie Mac tweeted a kimono she has seen on ASOS a few weeks back and for only £40 I couldn't resist -the colours are insane I love the print and thought it was such good value, low and behold I have barely had the kimono off my back -probably one of my best purchases this year to date!

Here are some of my favourite summer looks from 2013

Flower crown -handmade from some fake flowers by me last year
Sheer top -Topshop circa 2011
Shorts -levis from Urban Renewal at Urban Outfitters -available instore now
Bag -vintage Chanel flap
Bracelets -Kurt Geiger
Phone case -eBay 



Boots -Topshop £75 -instore now
Cross necklace -vintage
Kimono -ASOS £40
Black silk vest -River Island, size 18
 

Jessica and me ready for Tramlines festival -Sheffield 

Sunglasses -both River Island
Flower crown - Topshop 



Jessica wears
Cream lace dress, floral shirt (tied round waist) bag and astrix boots -all Topshop

Sophs wears
Floral kimono -ASOS
Fringed top -Mink Pink
Denim skirt -Topshop 
Boots -Topshop £75
Mulberry Emmy bag 


I love sequins and sparkle and summer is no exception, put this outfit together last week when I got these cute new shorts, I dug out one of my old necklaces I've had years that I bought because it reminded me of Titanic

Shorts -Little White Lies at Urban Outfitters -sale £25
Sequin top -last summers Topshop


I love a playsuit and as soon as I saw this I knew it had to be mine

Playsuit -Urban Outfitters £45
Bag -Balenciaga
Sandals -office about 2 years ago 
Home made floral head crown


Kimono -Topshop £55
Black crop top -Topshop 
Watch -Michael Kors
Sunglasses -Urban Outfitters (last year) 

No comments:

Post a Comment