Saturday 3 August 2013

London I'm in love

I don't want to sound like one of those smug smitten people but if Carlsberg did boyfriends....

Last weekend we had the best time in London -I finished work on the Friday and was presented with a giant bar of Cadbury's chocolate -you know that amazing new one with the popping candy and jelly beans, I'm addicted to this treat -hidden inside was a golden ticket -I sang excitedly 'I've got a golden ticket...' Numerous times but off we went on the Saturday morning to London.

London is one of my most favourite cities, we did all the standard touristy stuff -Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, ate ice cream in St James Park, luckily we had beautiful sunshine despite my iPhone weather app saying thunder storms! We saw Big Ben, shopped on Oxford Street went and watched Wiked -which was beyond amazing I would recommend to everyone, we rode countless tubes, ate Chinese in China Town we visited the Natural History Museum as well as the Science Museum -and then there was Harrods! 

Well I love shopping but Harrods is another level -walking around daydreaming is enough for me I'm in love with this store, the Egyptian escalators, the Chanel counter, the pet shop, the food hall even the toilets are insane and the whole thing reminds me of New York department stores I wish there was one up north! It's a world of its own -take me back! 

I bought shoes that were too big because I fell in love in Topshop, standard, knowing they rub I thought be fine bed them in properly in London -yes I'm an idiot! I had to buy some jelly shoes as they were the only comfy item of footwear I tried on, it's ok though because they are chartreuse -my absolute favourite colour and word.

Here are some photos of our time in London 


Me and my love in St James Park
Sunglasses & necklace both River Island 




Rainbow cake -Harrods 


Me and Ben outside Buckingham palace

Dress -Topshop boutique 

My Ben outside Big Ben
Baby Prince George cupcakes in Harrods



National History Musuem
All black 
Cycling shorts -old Topshop
Top -River Island -size 18
Bag and necklace -vintage
Watch Michael Kors

Peace, love and London obsessed
Sophs
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment