Sunday 18 August 2013

We love this city

So me and my boyfriend had the best time in London we had to go back for a second trip, just over 2 weeks later.  We adore this city, we visited the V&A this time, probably the most beautiful building I've ever stepped foot in in my Topshop shoes




I died over the 80s fashion section, worshiping a piece of Coco's finest, a black sequin embellished ensemble...


 Devine isn't it. As was the new Chanel shop 


We went in and on my god my breath almost stopped as we browsed and looked at treats, gorgeous items looked at a couple of purses but had already fell in love with an Alexander Wang in Liberty's which later the love of my life treated me to.  I'm one lucky lady and he is just the most amazing person.


Gorgeous isn't it. The leather is beyond, it smells incredible and looks insane I keep wanting to buy things so I can get my purse out.  It's the nicest purse I've ever owned and I have to say Alexander Wang you are a god.

Harrods once again was delightful, so many culinary treats for us to browse and enjoy, it has been 5 days and Ben is still savouring every mouthful of fudge, I wish I had disobeyed him and bought him the mint chocolate one as well as strawberries and cream. Me, I'm not a fudge fan, it's the cakes that get me....





We also visited Tower Bridge this time, note the treat of a man in the tan jacket in our not so great tourist photo



Totally smitten.



Louis Vuitton know how to do a window display and this was beyond, loved the gold dinosaur skeletons, I felt like I away back at the Natural History Museum.  We did visit the British Museum this time too to see the Egyptian section, we saw the Rosetta Stone, Mummies and hieroglyphics


My most favourite place we visited though was Camden, my first ever time in Camden and one day I will go back, there was some amazing jewellery I saw and it just felt like another world, I also drank bubble tea here and the food looked incredible. We had to go and see what the new Camden UO was like too, I am very jealous I don't work in this store!








  
A special mention to Wahaca, my new favourite place to eat Mexican, recommended by Dan Squire who recommends all food places, Reds BBQ Leeds was such a good shout and this Mexican did not disappoint



Our capital city is by far the best city in this Country
Northbound until further notice
Peace, love & Camden Town
Sophs
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment