Tuesday 27 August 2013

It's almost here...


It's coming, it's coming!!! My favourite time of year for fashion autumn winter!

  The best season for dressing well, here are my favourites that I will be wearing, obviously my old faithful Topshop leopard faux fur will make an appearance I will also be wearing my vintage Chanel flap as much as possible and my £1 Cavalli belt, pictured above will make an appearance not to mention my leather skirt and moons and stars jumper will be back out. This year however I am following the gods at Saint Laurent and I have purchased my first checked shirt...


Looking amazing on the runway, Heidi Slimane I tried to recreate this look in my own way with a black mesh Topshop swimwear maxi and Urban Renewal checked shirt


I added silver jewellery and my trusty Zara bag from last year, I love this look and will be channeling my inner gothic self right through to next year!  I will need the Topshop Argo boots when payday appears tomorrow, these will be my staple footwear choice of winter, not too high, not flat, perfection from Topshop footwear once again and an amazing Acne alternative, although I begrudge the £92 price tag and are envious of those who work there, what I would give for Topshop uniform again!! Their boutique range right now is to die for but I will be cherishing old faithful winter staples this year and wearing copious amounts of black with the odd pop of red or chartreuse as me and my boyfriend have a house to furnish.  I am currently dreaming if interior design, with an exception for the odd fashion item, I won't be switching vogues to home & garden just yet though!

Peace love and lusting for the Argo boot
Sophs 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment