Saturday 10 March 2012

Chanel -Paris Fashion Week

So the Chanel show took place in Paris earlier this week, on my birthday to be precise, I so wish I could have been there! Sadly I was not but I have browsed the looks online and oh my god Karl Lagerfeld knows how to get it right these outfits are my favourite....I would just like to draw your attention to the models wrists, wearing a cuff on each arm, this is exactly what I love and how I wear cuffs myself, to own a Chanel set of cuffs would be beyond amaze.
However for my birthday I got something just as fierce, these bad boy cuffs.....now I first saw this amazingly fierce wrist wear on asos before Christmas and l have lusted after and wanted them so much, never thought I would get them but then my fabulous best friend ordered them for my birthday and in real life they are truly fabulous more fierce than ever imagined and a perfect accessory to fierce up the most boring of outfits! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!


Peace, love and fierce cuffs
Sophs
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment