Saturday 24 March 2012

It's not a want it's a need...

Oh em gee I'm having a mini heart attack at how good this outfit is, it's beyond amaze and I need yes need some sequin trousers!!! This is top of my list for sequin items because I think this look is so wearable for day it's unreal and sparkles are always something I will love. Where did I find this picture you wonder, well just downloaded a new app to my iPhone -street snaps, now I can't see me becoming as obsessed with it as draw something or instagram but I do enjoy to see how other people dress and take inspiration from street style and these sequin trousers are beyond and I am definitely on the lookout for a pair, Topshop buyers if you are reading this get on board please!!!!!

Peace, love and lusting
Sophs
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment