Friday 16 March 2012

Topshop Boutique SS12

So my love for the Topshop Boutique collection continues....let's be honest they don't give us much choice since they stopped the Kate Moss collection, I spent a bit of time the other day browsing every Kate Moss item on eBay and I still cannot believe the prices people pay for that poppy dress, I say Topshop need to collaborate with someone like Kate Moss again to give us something to look forward to a couple of times a year..don't get me wrong I think they are doing amazingly well with designer collaborations and their Unique and Boutique range I just want more!!!!! I love the boutique range because the fabrics are more luxurious, the clothes feel great and most of all they are so simple and easy to wear they are my wardrobe staples and this season it appears to be no different. My wardrobe staples for this spring summer right now are this gorgeous fluro flower swing slip dress.
I got this dress a couple of weeks ago and it has already become one of my favourite easy to wear everyday items, it is easy to chuck on and looks amazing with black tights my leather jacket and the black London shoes that I purchased. I've worn it with a black belt too, it's just so easy to wear and the bit of fluro is a touch to the on trend bright colours of the season but a toned down easy way to wear. Roll on the summer months I can't wait to wear this with a tan, it would make a perfect holiday dress too, I just need a holiday!!!! The other boutique item I have lusted after but finally got round to buying this week could not be more me, a baggy black tee.....I do have an obsession with black and baggy tees so together this is perfect, but the midi length is new to me and I must say I love it.
I have that many different accessories I could wear this every day for a month and make it look different each time. Obviously I am not going to wear it everyday but that is my way of saying how uber versatile it is. It's perfect now with black tights or a hint of a printed legging but as soon as it gets a bit warmer i want to crack this bad boy out with a sandal and bare leg with some tribal ethnic jewellery. Definetly another staple item for the summer. My love for Topshop boutique grows and grows every time something new comes out, keep up the good work Topshop!!! Peace, love and Topshop boutique Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment