Saturday 10 March 2012

Hello Parry! Check out this website..

So my love for all things shopping and online shopping, last week I found a new website I have become slightly obsessed with, I found it through my other obsession - Instagram! Bassed in Australia but thank god they ship worldwide, Hello Parry is pretty awesome http://www.helloparry.com/ The items it stocks are high fashion, fabulous and such reasonable prices, and best of all they take paypal so once you have sold old clothes on eBay you can purchase new ones without feeling as guilty! I was gutted the gorgeous striped top with leather collar had sold out but I have manage to bag this gorgeous turquoise clutch, it looks amazing right?
I am super excited for it to arrive and whats more it only cost just over £20 including p+p -totes amazeballs!!!!!!!!!!! I will obviously let you know when it arrives and no doubt post pictures, I will most definelty be keeping an eye out on hello parry for future stock though because I definetly feel it will be worth the wait. Peace, love and waiting for deliveries Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment