Monday 5 March 2012

I would not be heartbroken if I owned this bad boy

Oh em gee I saw this leather jacket and nearly died it was a dramatic Rachel Zoe moment. Actual shock in amazement by this little beauty. Not only is it a gorgeous black leather jacket style but the back has a beyond fierce studded broken heart!!! I love it!!! Topshop once again have not failed me in making something so amazing I can barely breathe looking at it however at £180 I simply cannot afford right now, i'm pretty gutted actually gutted I cannot afford, instead I'm going to put my creative mind in gear I am eagerly awaiting the studs I have ordered off eBay and I am going to purchase a cheaper leather maybe PU jacket and recreate this look, but why stop at a broken heart there are all kinds of studded designs I can create and I cannot simply wait! I will of course post pictures of the end results just need the studs to arrive now!!!
Peace love and stud embellishment always!
Sophs
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment