Tuesday 15 October 2013

An elephant state

Today I am rocking my amazing new elephant co-ords, browsed them all summer but as most things in Urban Outfitters end up in the sale I waited it out, and these beauties will be just perfect for Glastonbury 2014, incase I haven't mentioned we finally got tickets to the only UK festival I've ever wanted to go too.

I think these will look lush at Glastonbury with a fringed kimono, wellies and flower crown but it's too early to think about summer, I've worn them today with tights and my footwear love of choice right now, Topshop Argo boots.  Also I've had to later a jumper and fluffy scarf over them as it is freezing!


My boyfriend thought I'd bought them to wear as pyjamas, truth is they are just as comfy as them!

Elephant print top and shorts -both Urban Outfitters current sale
Necklace -old Topshop
Watch -Michael Kors
Lipstick -Chanel red

Peace, love and elephants on everything
Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment