Wednesday 16 October 2013

Snow fairy is back Christmas is coming...

This year I am beyond excited about Christmas, Halloween isn't even here yet but Christmas Day will be here before you know it, after all we are already on the live shows on The X Factor, next we will have the Coca Cola advert but until then Snow Fairy is back at Lush.


Excited much! It's not only pink but it smells amazing, if you have not tried this get down to Lush ASAP, it's available in 3 sizes I went for the middle one and had change from £7, yes it may be expensive compared to Dove or simple but it is the sweetest treat and perfect for a winter treat, add it to your Christmas list.

My Christmas list is so far looking like this, I will be asking my Mum Sunday if she is willing to fork out the dollar for this absolute darling table.  Part of me wants to hate it, the other part of me wants to put it next to my bed with a jewellery box and Yankee candle on. Literally cannot believe how much I want this, £160 online at Urban Outfitters, I cannot justify buying this just yet, mainly because we don't have a dinner table yet but hopefully one day this will be mine!  


Peace, love and lush baths
Sophs
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love Snow Fairy, my friend used to work in Lush so there was a Christmas where I abused her staff discount! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush discount would be incred! Adore this so much xoxo

      Delete