Sunday 13 October 2013

Bear faced


In the process of moving house, moving in with my fella to our new home when we finally get the keys, roll on the first of November! So all my money (well most of it, I can't help buy clothes whoops) is been spent on homewares, I didn't know how much I love home shopping, not found our bed yet or a table and chairs but I'm all over the decorative accessories!

I have spent hours browsing Pinterest (Ladysophs) creating mood boards of things that inspire me for each room and I cannot wait to get in and get started! I'm most excited for my wardrobe room naturally, just gotta fine the perfect furniture to accompany my Topshop clothing and Chanel bags! I want a rail made out of a strong branch on an all white canvas with mirrors and accessories and frames, in my head I can picture it all! 

My boyfriend won't be forgotten whilst I have my walk in wardrobe he gets a boys room complete with bear head sculpture, shown above -bear head available from Urban Outfitters online, £75

Outfit details on my last blog post 

I have become obsessed with buying decorative accessories for our home, here are some of my favourites from this week


Ceramic elephant ring holder, this little beauty will sit on my bedside table and hold only one ring, he was a bargain from the Urban Outfitters sale which started Friday, down to £5 if this had come in at full price I would have been all over it, having a mini elephant obsession right now, also purchased the elephant print co-ords I eyed up all summer, perfect for my very first festival experience at Glastonbury next year, with a fringed kimono and flower crown -way too excited to finally have secured a Glastonbury ticket, only being trying since 2010!

Ridiculously excited by this too-


This is almost too amazing for words. Fear of velvet not even thought about when I laid eyes on the pink flocked velvet Mary money box -I've named her Proud Mary, she will also sit on my bedside table and own all future £2 I get given in change -she will also watch over me and ensure I am blessed! Another Urban Outfitters treat, it was tough to choose between this and the glitter Jesus! I am totally making the most of my staff discount before I leave next week! 

I have also purchased a Buddha money box, some fairy lights and other pointless items that don't really have a use other than to look pretty I just can't wait to move in and unpack! 

Peace, love and flocked velvet Mary's
Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment