Sunday 13 October 2013

Pink Lady


Powder pink, it's everywhere this season, from the PVC pink skirt everyone owns in Topshop, if I could pull off bodycon midi length I'd probably own it too and match it to my Lana Del Rey H&M jumper, I want a powder pink coat, I'm loving powder pink knitwear in fact I wanna crack out a powder pink lippy (Mac Saint Germain) too.  

I feel blessed to be brunette when there is so much powder pink around as I think it suits us best



Powder pink angora jumper -Lana Del Rey for H&M (last years -check eBay)
Bag -Vintage Chanel -try Malleries.com
Necklace -Topshop
Phonecase -eBay 
Watch -Michael Kors
Trousers (just seen) American Apparel Disco Pants

I mainly am living in this jumper right now, one because I adore it and 2 because half, well 3 quarters of my wardrobe is packed until we move into our house so I had limited choice, plus it's bloody cold now in England -welcome to winter, it will last until March!

I bought Alexa Chung's book "It" on the day it came out, not only because the cover was powder pink, but she's a babe and when I flicked through I saw The Spice Girls and Kate Moss, all absolute babestations I had to have it, great read girls, def add it to your Christmas lists if you haven't read it!



A mood board of my current faves 

Cream lace dress (covered by jumper) Little White Lies £20 down from £95
Topshop Argo boots -£92 in store now in many different colours and finishes, worth the money I've literally lived in these beauts, even when I fell down the stairs and suffered tissue damage and could barely walk -these beauties were my shoe of choice to limp in.
Fishnets -Primark sell 2 pairs for about £3 and they are good quality too
Pastal pink nail polish is my fave right now
Alexa Chung -It -£16.99 Urban Outfitters

Peace, love and powder pink
Sophs
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment